Start to-Finish: 15 minutes
Recipes By: A Sweet And Savory Life
8 flour tortillas (taco-sized flour tortillas are perfect for kid servings)
4 cups shredded cheese
1. Using the tip of a paring knife or kitchen shears, cut the face of the jack-o-lantern out of four flour tortillas.
2. Thinly butter one side of each tortilla shell. (This will help the tortillas crisp up and brown nicely when you cook them.)
3. Cook the cut jack-o-lantern tortilla over medium heat until toasted and golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, layer one cup of cheese cheese over each of the four uncut tortilla shells.
5. Cook the uncut tortilla over medium heat until golden brown; cheese side up.
6. Place the cut jack-o-lantern tortilla over the melted cheese tortilla.
7. Serve with salsa or other favorite dipping sauce.