4 english muffins, split
Pizza sauce (use premade sauce or make your own with a recipe from here)
1 (2.25-oz) can black olives
8 sticks of string mozzarella cheese, peeled into strips (or a block of mozzarella cut into thin strips)
1. Heat the oven to 350º F.
2. Toast the english muffins until they are very toasty (The muffins will get a little soggy when you cook the sauce on top of them in the oven so the toastier you can get them, the better.)
3. On each english muffin, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce.
4. Set two olive slices in place for the mummy's eyes.
5. Lay strips of cheese across the English muffin for the mummy's wrappings. (Have the strips of cheese premade so that the muffins don't get soggy with sauce while you are trying to prepare them. If you are using string cheese each pizza takes approximately one stick.)
6. Bake for 2 - 4 minutes. (You don't really want the cheese to melt too much in this step or you will lose the look of individuals wrappings and just get a big blob of cheese. Remember your english muffins are already toasted so you really just need to soften the cheese here.)