Start-to-Finish:15 min. cook time + 30 min. cooling time
Recipe By: cdkitchen.com
1 cup Hershey's Cocoa Powder
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
2 tsp vanilla
dash of salt
1. Combine cocoa, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
2. Add water and mix until smooth.
3. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat (Stirring frequently, if not continuously).
4. Allow to boil for one minute, be careful it does not over boil.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool (Sauce will thicken as it cools).
6. When cooled, add vanilla.