On Your Mark... Get Set... Go October

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The wonderful month of October is here again! Not only does it mark the beginning of the "90 Days of Holidays" (a time of year rich with tradition and family activities) but it is also the month of Halloween, which is Mike's favorite holiday. So I am doing my best to make every day memorable and special. This year I am continuing the tradition of posting fun, family Halloween recipes with the hope that it will inspire other cooks to create lasting memories for their own families. Last year was dedicated to 13 of the best spooky dinners, while this year will focus on breakfasts. I have enjoyed trying out new recipes and the excitement of Halloween each dish has brought into my home as I experimented on my husband and kids, hopefully you will be inspired to get creative and cook up something new this month!

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Woohoo! I've been looking forward to your Halloween recipes and they are becoming a tradition in our home. Thanks for the fun and delicious ideas!

The Brunson Family said...

I can't wait to see the recipees.