Serves: 4 servings
Start-to-Finish: 20 minutes
Recipe By: Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
1 TBSP olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 mango, seeded, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup mango-blend fruit drink or mango nectar
1/4 cup mango chutney
2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken to the pan and cook 6 minutes until one side gets golden edges; turn.
3. Add mango cubes, mango drink, and mango chutney.
4. Cook 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, slice zucchini and place in microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup of water.
6. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 3 minutes, stirring once; drain.
8. To serve, place chicken on top zucchini. Season with salt and crushed red pepper.