Here we Go Again! Halloween Snacks

Friday, October 1, 2010

This year I decided to focus my Halloween recipes on snacks. Logically, lunches should come next but snacks require less time to prep which is something I don't have a lot of right now with my little ones continually underfoot. Stay tuned because, for the next 13 days of Halloween, I will be featuring 13 healthy, kid-friendly snacks that will bring the bewitching fun of the holiday to your home. These Halloween-themed snacks are perfect for after naps, packed in lunch boxes, and when your kiddos get home from school. Each recipe will include step-by-step directions, pictures of the process and completed snack, tips and advice from having tried and tasted each recipe, and a few photos of my adorable little goblins trying out my creations. Enjoy!

0 comments: