Start-to-Finish: 10 minutes
8 flour tortillas
1 (15-oz) can black refried beans (If you can't find prepared refried black beans in your grocery store you can just use regular refried beans with black food coloring to darken the color. Or, if you are feeling super adventurous, you can always make your own.)
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 (2.25-oz) can sliced olives
Note: You do not have to use two tortilla shells for each burrito but I liked layering them like a sandwich because it helped even out the tortilla shell to ingredient ratio and the because blacks beans spread easier when they aren't going over the top of other ingredients.
1. Using kitchen shears, cut eight tortilla shells to resemble bats. (You will be layering two tortilla shells for each burrito so cut the shapes to match each other. )
2. Set aside four tortilla shells for later.
3. Top the remaining four tortilla shells with 1/2 cup grated cheese, each. (If you want to add additional ingredients to your burrito such as salsa, shredded chicken, rice ... this is the time to do it.)
4. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
5. Top each tortilla shell with the remaining four tortilla shells to make a sandwich.
6. Spread a layer of black beans onto the top of the tortilla sandwich.
7. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
8. Top with olives slices for eyes and cheese wedges for fangs.